AUTOMATED DATA SCIENTIST
Uncover valuable insights. Demystify complex data. Level up your data analytics with unprecedented scale and speed.
More comparisons than traditional methods
Data points supported by A.D.S. runbooks
Automatic feature evaluation
Explore datasets like never before and inform feature engineering with ML-powered pre-model analysis. Quickly understand how different parts of your dataset impact one another and which aspects of a new dataset are likely to provide the greatest value for your target modeling objectives. A.D.S. separates the wheat from the chaff, reporting normalized, scaled, and scored outputs to data scientists or feeding directly to model pipelines.
Intelligent generation of diverse data pools and clusters
With A.D.S., large datasets are automatically broken up into thousands or even millions of smaller data clusters, each representing unique subsets of information and attributes each of which are processed, scored, and validated by Mimi. These micro clusters are automatically analyzed individually or grouped into larger cohorts to reveal important signals such outliers, coefficient of determination (CD) scores, cluster patterns, and more.
Real-time parallel processing
Take advantage of tailored Mimi AI-optimized Compute Infrastructure specifically designed to execute A.D.S. workloads all day, every day. Connect the A.D.S. runbook to schedule multiple A.D.S. operations, each with archivable objects containing model outputs, configurations, and snapshots of data at the time of initialization.
Advanced reporting and dashboards
See your data through Mimi's eyes, focusing on valuable signals and important correlations. A.D.S. results can be displayed in plotted graphs, heat maps, interactive 3D visualizations, or output directly in JSON, readable by other Entefy services or 3rd party applications.
“By 2025, Gartner expects that 70% of organizations will be compelled to shift their focus from big to small and wide data, providing more context for analytics and making AI less data-hungry.”
Put automated data exploration and evaluation to work for your organization. Automated Data Scientist includes a rich set of built-in models, transforms, scalers, and other features that are fully configurable to fit your specific structured data requirements.
- One-click processing options with optimized Mimi configurations
- Integrated A.D.S. configurator to set custom runbook parameters without code, directly in the application user interface
- Automatic data cleaning and normalization
- Support for dataset upload (CSV format)
- Support for multi-directional data synchronization with internal and external systems
- Support for file integration through Entefy Vault
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO) with user directory services
- Enhanced SLA options available
- In-app logging and alerts
- Rendered data visualizations including plotted charts, heatmaps, and 3D interactive graphs
- Rich data exportability including visualization snapshots, CSV, and JSON assets
- Support for custom tables, views, and graphs
- Support for A.D.S. runbooks to manage multiple scheduled A.D.S. operations with integrated output tracking and config/data snapshots
- Compatibility with other Entefy components, models, services, and libraries
- Compatible with Mimi AI Model Library
- Support for customized models and algorithms using the Entefy MAIS framework