Invent like a boss
Entefy framework for innovation
Fostering the right environment. Great teamwork needs:
- Common values, beliefs, and mental models
- Support structure for intentional & accidental discoveries
- Psychological safety with blame-free, fail-fast culture
- Shared accountability and responsibility Pride in achievement
- Room for individual growth
- Support for “better is better” and “thinking impact first”
Taking the people-centric approach to technology, organization, customer success, stakeholder value, and the broader market at large.
Creating an agile learning organization.
- Developing, acquiring, transferring, and adapting to existing and newly-acquired knowledge
- Taking a strategic and proactive approach in creating change vs. being forced to change through crisis
- Committing to a shared vision
- Giving each team member the opportunity to make decisions as an “owner”
- Ensuing systems thinking to observe the world as a whole, identify relevant patterns, and adapt to gain sustaining competitive advantage